Advanced BPAY SOLUTIONS
electronic bill paymentS
EASY & SECURE
ASL’s Advanced BPAY solution is an easy and secure way to allow your customers to manage their bills with one simple payment method.
Your customers can choose which account to pay bills from, and schedule payments on a date that works best for them.
BPAY is conveniently available in the online banking of over 150+ banks, credit unions, building societies and neo banks, and ASL powers many of these organisations.
Over 60,000 businesses offer BPAY to help their customers pay bills securely, while making it easier for themselves to reconcile their accounts receivable.
ACCESS FOR YOU
ASL provides access to:
- BPAY scheme(sponsorship)
- Clearance of payments
- BPAY View
ASL provides organisations just like yours, access to the BPAY payments processing scheme and supports member institutions with both the clearance of BPAY payments originated in their networks, and also the support of BPAY View and the sponsorship of BPAY billers.
ASL, as a Participant Member of the BPAY Scheme can provide sponsorship, file processing and settlement services, that enable financial institutions and similar organisations to participate as members of the BPAY Scheme under the below options.
1. Associate Member – Authorised Deposit-taking Institutions (ADIs) are eligible for Associate Membership of the BPAY Scheme. There are no transaction thresholds defined by BPAY to become an Associate Member.
2. Payer Institution Member – Payer Institution Members (PIMs) are organisations other than ADIs, that manage accounts for customers. They have a ‘store of value’ that a BPAY payment can be made from, such as superannuation funds and mortgage originators, amongst others.
SUPPORTING YOUR CUSTOMERS
ASL will allow you to support all BPAY payments including Biller and BPAY View by enhancing customer relationships by providing an integrated bill presentment and payment service offering value added features that leverage internet and Mobile Banking.
SIMPLE SETUP WITH NO STRESS
The key benefits of ASL’s advanced BPAY solution are:
- Simple & No Stress – we will help set you up end-to-end
- Easy Options – pay by phone, online or mobile
- Bank-Grade Security – enabled within online or mobile banking environments
BENEFITS FOR YOU
Our customers benefit from:
- Dedicated Account Management with access to a range of product, technical and operational resources.
- 24/7 monitoring and business continuity management.
- Best-in-class payment products to support your business with ongoing thought leadership and planning to ensure future products are available when your Customers need them.
- Payment experts available for consultation on your business and will represent your needs with key suppliers, and industry regulators, associations.
- Customer and Product on-boarding are supported by a dedicated Implementation (Project Manager) so our customers are supported at any point of these changes.
See how easy and beneficial it is for your customers to utilise BPAY
FIRST IN AUSTRALIA
ASL has operated in the Australian market for over 30 years, supporting organisations across the country, and International businesses expanding into the local market.We were the first non-bank to hold an Exchange Settlement Account (ESA), allowing us to settle directly with the Reserve Bank of Australia.
We have a direct and secure connection into the New Payments Platform (NPP), and have direct COIN connectivity.
Since 1994, we have also held a full Australian banking license (ADI).
APPROVED & SUPERVISED
ASL is a proven BPAY Partner and a key representative on the BPAY Management Committee.
We are also an approved deposit taking institution (ADI) and supervised by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).