Market Leading Acquiring SOLUTIONS
modern merchant acquiring
SCALABILITY & GROWTH
ASL offers market leading Merchant Acquiring solutions which allow your clients to scale and grow. The enhanced ASL offering will give you access to a strong, strategic, and reliable partner that respects your customer base and protects your industry intelligence.
We offer a range of Merchant Acquiring models:
- Merchant referral agreements
- Partner models – deeper, more advanced or complex partner models can be tailored to your requirements
ASL’s market leading Merchant Acquiring solution focuses on the needs of the merchant and in turn, delivering on the demands of their digitally connected customers.
IMPROVED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
At the heart of the solution is the Customer Experience(CX). With this being considered the solutions offered allows for extremely fast integration, secure, seamless payments, plug, and play terminals, and unified commerce to drive sales and sustained growth.
Put simply, no matter where or when, our all-in-one global platform makes every payment possible.
KEY FEATURES FOR YOU
Key features include:
- Light Touch Model
- Non-Competing – our solution is not a competitor for your customer
- All-In-One Solution – Factory to Shopfront all in one solution
POWERFUL KEY BENEFITS
The key benefits of ASL’s Merchant Acquiring solution are:
- Simplified Revenue Model – this is built into the pricing structure to make it easy to understand and manage
- Competitive Merchant Fee – pricing is structured at an individual Merchant level
BENEFITS FOR YOU
Our customers benefit from:
- Dedicated Account Management with access to a range of product, technical and operational resources.
- 24/7 monitoring and business continuity management.
- Best-in-class payment products to support your business with ongoing thought leadership and planning to ensure future products are available when your Customers need them.
- Payment experts available for consultation on your business and will represent your needs with key suppliers, and industry regulators, associations.
- Customer and Product on-boarding are supported by a dedicated Implementation (Project Manager) so Members are supported at any point of these changes.
ASL has operated in the Australian market for over 30 years, supporting organisations across the country, and International businesses expanding into the local market.We were the first non-bank to hold an Exchange Settlement Account (ESA), allowing us to settle directly with the Reserve Bank of Australia.
We have a direct and secure connection into the New Payments Platform (NPP), and have direct COIN connectivity.
Since 1994, we have also held a full Australian banking license (ADI).
APPROVED & SUPERVISED
We are an approved deposit taking institution (ADI) and supervised by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).