STREAMLINED PEXA SOLUTIONS
QUICK & SIMPLE
PEXA’s world-first digital settlements has revolutionised the way we exchange property in Australia – making it quick and simple.
By providing quicker access to the proceeds of a sale and near real-time tracking on property settlements, PEXA’s network of financial institutions and legal and conveyancing firms, help over 20,000 people a week safely settle their homes.
PEXA exchange is available across the following Australian states:
- New South Wales
- South Australia
- Victoria, and
- Western Australia
ENHANCED CAPABILITY & SUPPORT
ASL’s Streamlined PEXA solutions, provide improved industry capabilities and support, by removing the cumbersome manual processes and paperwork associated with the exchange of property in Australia. This allows Land Registries, Financial Institutions and Practitioners to transact together quickly and efficiently.
Through ASL’s Exchange Settlement Account for Electronic Conveyancing, ASL can provide fast settlement of monies for PEXA property settlements. Funds are either credited or debited to Exchange Settlement accounts with corresponding transactions visible to our customers through ASL’s exclusive settlement platform.
IMPROVED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
This allows our customers to provide their clients:
- Fast access to cleared funds with electronic settlement
- Increased process efficiency and customer satisfaction by transacting electronically.
- Safe encrypted signing and funds exchanged via the RBA and
- Efficient settlement with real-time lodgement of documents.
BENEFITS FOR YOU
Our customers benefit from:
- Dedicated Account Management with access to a range of product, technical and operational resources.
- 24/7 monitoring and business continuity management.
- Best-in-class payment products to support your business with ongoing thought leadership and planning to ensure future products are available when your Customers need them.
- Payment experts available for consultation on your business and will represent your needs with key Suppliers, and industry regulators, associations.
- Customers and Product on-boarding are supported by a dedicated Implementation (Project Manager) so our customers are supported at any point of these changes.
Learn more about ASL’s PEXA solutions for your business
FIRST IN AUSTRALIA
ASL has operated in the Australian market for over 30 years, supporting organisations across the country, and International businesses expanding into the local market.We were the first non-bank to hold an Exchange Settlement Account (ESA), allowing us to settle directly with the Reserve Bank of Australia.
We have a direct and secure connection into the New Payments Platform (NPP), and have direct COIN connectivity.
Since 1994, we have also held a full Australian banking license (ADI).
APPROVED & SUPERVISED
Have peace of mind. We are an approved deposit taking institution (ADI) and supervised by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).