ENHANCED Austraclear SOLUTIONS
SAFE & SECURE
ASL’s exclusive Austraclear Solutions use a central securities depository for Australian dollar debt securities – providing a single, safe and secure integrated service for registration, issue, lodgement, settlement, coupon distribution and redemption.
Austraclear combines best practice settlement and technology excellence to deliver a wide range of market-leading depository, registration, cash transfer and settlement services for debt instrument securities.
MARKET LEADING CAPABILITIES
The breadth of cash and wholesale physical debt settlement capabilities offered makes ASL’s Austraclear solution an integral part of Australia’s financial markets and a major financial markets service provider to the Asia-Pacific region.
Austraclear currently services more than 1,000 participants, holds more than A$2.6 trillion worth of securities, and via a real-time link to the Reserve Bank of Australia’s RTGS system, settles on average of more than $100 billion worth of transactions per day.
There are several key features on offer with ASL’s advanced Austraclear solution:
- Support for straight-through-processing (STP)
- Pre-funding of amounts at the time of performing the transaction
- Daily Austraclear message lists with their status
- Daily Reporting (Via ASL Direct)
The key benefits of ASL’s Austraclear solution are:
- Creates efficiencies within your Treasury function
- Real-time access to your settlement account balances in ASL’s ESA account with the RBA
- Exceptional value for money options give you great flexibility
BENEFITS FOR OUR CUSTOMERS
Our customers benefit from:
- Dedicated Account Management with access to a range of product, technical and operational resources.
- 24/7 monitoring and business continuity management.
- Best-in-class payment products to support your business with ongoing thought leadership and planning to ensure future products are available when your Customers need them.
- Payment experts available for consultation on your business and will represent your needs with key Suppliers, and industry regulators, associations.
- Customer and Product on-boarding are supported by a dedicated Implementation (Project Manager) so our customers are supported at any point of these changes.
Learn more about ASL’s Austraclear solutions for your business
ASL has operated in the Australian market for over 30 years, supporting organisations across the country, and International businesses expanding into the local market.We were the first non-bank to hold an Exchange Settlement Account (ESA), allowing us to settle directly with the Reserve Bank of Australia.
We have a direct and secure connection into the New Payments Platform (NPP), and have direct COIN connectivity.
Since 1994, we have also held a full Australian banking license (ADI).
APPROVED & SUPERVISED
Have peace of mind. We are an approved deposit taking institution (ADI) and supervised by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).