ADVANCED RTGS SOLUTIONS
HIGH SPEED TRANSFERS
ASL’s Advanced RTGS Solutions give businesses the ability to transfer money from one bank to another bank accurately and at high speed using ASL’s (or the paying bank’s) Exchange Settlement Account with the RBA.
Using ASL’s Advanced RTGS Solutions our customers benefit from:
- Domestic Payments – access to domestic legs of international payments
- Intraday Settlement – high value intraday settlements
Our RTGS offering allows your organisation to create and receive payments within our exclusive ASL Direct system, with the option of payment initiation and receipt within ASL Direct, or by provision of Straight Through Processing (STP).
The latter allows you to manage and process payments within your own systems.
The ASL Direct self-service portal is a web-based application which executes events based on the status of each transaction.
RTGS allows the settlement of transactions to takes place in real-time, out of credit funds held in ESAs. It is also the system used in Australia by banks for the domestic settlement of inward international funds transfers.
By having access to the ASL’s Advanced RTGS solutions, this allows you to receive all high value and domestic legs of international payments.
RTGS was introduced to reduce the settlement risk associated with deferred high-value inter-bank payments, and to improve the overall efficiency of Australia’s financial system.
Using an ASL Exchange settlement account allows our customers to participate in RTGS.
SPEED & SECURITY
ASL offers a secure high value portal through ASL Direct with features such as:
- The ability to originate RTGS (SWIFT) payments as well as provide comprehensive details of balances and history of RTGS through ASL Direct.
The key features of ASL’s enhanced RTGS solution are:
- Real-time access to your settlement account balances in ASL’s ESA account.
- Ability to originate RTGS payments on-line by combining with ASL Secure High value Portal (ASL Direct).
MARKET LEADING SERVICE & SUPPORT
Our customers benefit from:
- Dedicated Account Management with access to a range of product, technical and operational resources.
- 24/7 monitoring and business continuity management.
- Best-in-class payment products to support your business with ongoing thought leadership and planning to ensure future products are available when your Customers need them.
- Payment experts available for consultation on your business and will represent your needs with key Suppliers, and industry regulators, associations.
- Customer and Product on-boarding are supported by a dedicated Implementation (Project Manager) so our customers are supported at any point of these changes.
FIRST IN AUSTRALIA
ASL has operated in the Australian market for over 30 years, supporting organisations across the country, and International businesses expanding into the local market.We were the first non-bank to hold an Exchange Settlement Account (ESA), allowing us to settle directly with the Reserve Bank of Australia.
We have a direct and secure connection into the New Payments Platform (NPP), and have direct COIN connectivity.
Since 1994, we have also held a full Australian banking license (ADI).
APPROVED & SUPERVISED
Have peace of mind. We are an approved deposit taking institution (ADI) and supervised by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).